Congratulations, Anna Davis! You are our winner!!!
It's giveaway day here at Salt + Charm! This is one of my favorite things to do so stick around because it will be happening regularly!
Have you guys ever read The Five Love Languages? If you haven't yet, go take care of that right away. It's one of the most practical relationship books I've ever read. The basic concept is that there are 5 different ways that people receive or show love.
physical touch, quality time, acts of service, receiving gifts + words of affirmation
YOU GUYS all five are my top five. I need all of those in equal amounts to feel sane. Props to my love, Bryan, for putting up with that and doing a smashing job keeping up with me.
Giving gifts is one of my favorite ways to SHOW LOVE. I really enjoy putting thought and effort into loving on my people with meaningful and useful gifts. So you better believe I'm going to be doing that around here because I sure do love you all!
For this first giveaway I thought I would share 4 things that have inspired me. Two that have inspired me to be more hospitable, one that inspires me to ignore all the things and one that was the beginning inspiration for the new branding right here at Salt + Charm!
1. The Four & Twenty Blackbirds Pie Book has made me jump up from my reading place on the couch to make pie more times than I am comfortable admitting. And there is NOTHING more hospitable than pie. Read this book + make pie + call a friend to come eat the pie = the best thing ever!
2. The Southerner's Cookbook from Garden & Gun Magazine was given to me by the boyfriend. He knows me well. This one is full of truly great southern recipes kicked up about 984 notches. I've made several lovely things from this book and I know you would be THE KITCHEN to flock to if you were making things from this beauty.
3. The Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle from Anthropologie in Coastal Scent is what I said makes me ignore things. When I light a gorgeous candle like this and fill my room with light and something that doesn't smell like my dog, I forget for a minute. I forget that I have taxes to do or laundry to fold or music to rehearse or dishes to clean. It helps me ignore, just for a moment. And loves, I'm here to help you ignore things, too.
4. And this From The Deep Octopus Plate - Gosh I just love it so much. It reminds me of the ocean where I live that brings me so much joy. I have this plate and a cup + saucer from Anthro and it was the starting inspiration for the branding of Salt + Charm. I wish I could give you an entire set - but giving you this plate for your morning bagel or avo toast just makes me giddy.
All you have to do to enter the giveaway is:
1. Leave me a comment below letting me know what what you're loving about the new Salt + Charm!
2. Put your email address in the pretty pink "subscribe" box to the right of this post.
3. And lastly, follow me on Instagram (@saltandcharm) and tag 3 friends who would love these gifts, too! Each step gets you one entry but you must do all three steps to enter! (each additional tag on IG gets you an extra entry as well!)